Heels • Women
A world of high heels
Do you find it difficult to wear high heels?
- High heels with a lower heel. It almost goes without saying, but is still essential to mention. A lower heel is somewhat easier to balance on than a high one, but still gives you the expression of high heels.
- Shoes with a wedge heel. This one is a sure winner. The wedge heel distributes weight across the entire footprint and feels almost like walking in flat shoes.
- Heels that fit tightly around the foot. Choose shoes with heel cups that fit snugly the foot. They're much easier to walk in than shoes you just stick your foot in.
- Shoes with solid heels. Because shoes with thick solid heels are easier to walk in than shoes with thin narrow heels.
Tips for your high heels
- Feel free to use a silicone forefoot insert on shoes and boots. The insole will ensure better comfort and prevent your foot from slipping inside the shoe.
- Make sure you get your high-heeled shoes and boots salted before use. Presoling makes your shoes slip-resistant and helps them last for years.
SHOE THE BEAR high heels
- High-heeled shoes give a great posture and the impression of long legs.
- High-heeled shoes come in many styles that are easy to walk in.
- SHOE THE BEAR has a large selection of high heels in many varieties. Shop online here.